Waiting for Summer...
Another weekend passes with no hint of Summer's arrival. Words typically heard in our household:
"Hey Summer, can you hear me? Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!"
Well, I'm still a lazy bum...did VERY little on the bathroom, but did a couple of things. Will do more every night this week, I guess...I hope. I didn't do anything last week, and just a tiny bit this weekend. I'm fried. Enjoying spending time with Jessica more. Much better to lie around watching TV, trying to coerce Summer into coming out and relaxing than putting a silly sink together.
Jess got an AMAZING amount of gifts from her office. They threw the baby-shower at the office, even without her there. More to show everyone what was purchased with their money than anything else. Jess' bud Alicia brought the gifts over on Thursday night (Thanks Alicia!!) Jess got the breast pump, which is AWESOME! Summer got some clothes and blankies and a changing pad. And Summer also got some diapers in the cutest presentation I've ever seen for diapers:

Well, anyway, this weekend we finally got to Babies-R-Us, where we splurged on a cute picture that basically goes with Summer's bedding, same artist and such...

and a dragonfly by Lamaze (r)...it's a touching toy, different crinkly materials, different textures to feel/chew on and the like.

And the last of our "needed" items...like the pack-n-play Play-pen/Bassinet/Changing table. I put that together right away, so we're all set to go.
You hear THAT, Summer?! We're ready for you now!!! xoxox
"Hey Summer, can you hear me? Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!"
Well, I'm still a lazy bum...did VERY little on the bathroom, but did a couple of things. Will do more every night this week, I guess...I hope. I didn't do anything last week, and just a tiny bit this weekend. I'm fried. Enjoying spending time with Jessica more. Much better to lie around watching TV, trying to coerce Summer into coming out and relaxing than putting a silly sink together.
Jess got an AMAZING amount of gifts from her office. They threw the baby-shower at the office, even without her there. More to show everyone what was purchased with their money than anything else. Jess' bud Alicia brought the gifts over on Thursday night (Thanks Alicia!!) Jess got the breast pump, which is AWESOME! Summer got some clothes and blankies and a changing pad. And Summer also got some diapers in the cutest presentation I've ever seen for diapers:
Well, anyway, this weekend we finally got to Babies-R-Us, where we splurged on a cute picture that basically goes with Summer's bedding, same artist and such...
and a dragonfly by Lamaze (r)...it's a touching toy, different crinkly materials, different textures to feel/chew on and the like.
And the last of our "needed" items...like the pack-n-play Play-pen/Bassinet/Changing table. I put that together right away, so we're all set to go.
You hear THAT, Summer?! We're ready for you now!!! xoxox
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home