Mobile Results...
OK, this seems it will work well. The first post (Mobile Blogging) is titled as such, because I changed the title after it posted. The first pic post worked, but disappeared after I sent the second text message... (which I left with the funky title taken from the first line of the text message.)
I was able to resend the first pic message and it posted fine, and I moved it to about the proper time. Then a second pic message worked fine. I'll have to try one more text message probably, to see if I lose either this post or a pic post...but I think since it's all set up properly now, everything should be good. Time to get back to work...thanks for putting up with these last 5 posts...
I was able to resend the first pic message and it posted fine, and I moved it to about the proper time. Then a second pic message worked fine. I'll have to try one more text message probably, to see if I lose either this post or a pic post...but I think since it's all set up properly now, everything should be good. Time to get back to work...thanks for putting up with these last 5 posts...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home