June Belly
OK, tomorrow may be the big day!!! So, tonight I took, most likely, the last picture of Jess' belly...it likely won't get much bigger before Summer is born...it doesn't seem to have gotten much bigger in the last three weeks at least.

Here are all five pictures together...click on the pic for a bigger image...The first picture on the left is from Feb 7th.

Lastly, since Jess was standing next to the dresser near the flowers...the flowers I bought her the night she was put on bed-rest...I figured I would take a picture of them, too. :-)

Of course I will update again tomorrow as soon as I can...if there is no baby that is...so, if there is no post by 3PM PST (that would be about as soon as possible with the appointment and work...) then that likely means we are in labor and delivery having a baby... :-)
Here are all five pictures together...click on the pic for a bigger image...The first picture on the left is from Feb 7th.
Lastly, since Jess was standing next to the dresser near the flowers...the flowers I bought her the night she was put on bed-rest...I figured I would take a picture of them, too. :-)
Of course I will update again tomorrow as soon as I can...if there is no baby that is...so, if there is no post by 3PM PST (that would be about as soon as possible with the appointment and work...) then that likely means we are in labor and delivery having a baby... :-)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home