Just another midweek day?
Yes and no...been a week since the last post. Kept trying to get a picture of Jessica since it's been over a month. I'll really try hard tonight. We're always working around the house or just plain forget or are tired. Should start Summer's bathroom this Friday, Tile guy is supposed to come and tear out the tile and then Monday the tub will be ripped out and replaced. Then Tuesday or Wednesday the new tile will be installed. So, today is normal day, but still busy...going to be ripping out the toilet and working on getting ready for the tile guy to show up Friday.
Last weekend I finished the master bath vanity and sink area. That was quite the project, took about a month of weekends with no, little or a lot of work depending on all of the other things happening. We also went to Lowe's, our new favorite store, seems to have better choices than Home Depot, at least for the stuff we want... Anwyay, at Lowes we ordered a new vanity top for Summer's sink...3-4 week custom order....oh boy...hope it fits, looks ok and gets here ASAP...you'll probably be here before the counter-top, Summer...So, Daddy will have a couple of chores to still work on after you come home. Anyway, I'll have the area all prepped and painted and ready to just drop in the sink so it shouldn't be too hard.
After the tub and tile this weekend and early next week we plan on having a team of professional cleaners come in to dust, sweep, clean the bathrooms and floors and just really get the place into tip-top shape. We have a BBQ on Monday for Memorial day and that should be fun. Just basically our last Hurrah before you are born. Can't have big parties until you are a little bigger.
I've been having some dreams about you lately. So has Mommy. I've had dreams of your birth, about you in your swing or car-seat. I guess that means we're both getting pretty excited to see you.
Just the other day we had our third Lamaze class and that continues to go well. Jess and I are learning comfortable positions for the labor and the delivery. Tomorrow is an appt with Dr. Hersh. Then we have an appt every week, as you are due only five weeks from today.
One last thing, Gramma Rosie sent you a check for your bank account and some more blankies. You'll like Gramma Rosie, she's a fun lady! She'll make you smile and laugh.
OK, that's it for now. I'll try getting a pic of Jess' belly tonight.
Last weekend I finished the master bath vanity and sink area. That was quite the project, took about a month of weekends with no, little or a lot of work depending on all of the other things happening. We also went to Lowe's, our new favorite store, seems to have better choices than Home Depot, at least for the stuff we want... Anwyay, at Lowes we ordered a new vanity top for Summer's sink...3-4 week custom order....oh boy...hope it fits, looks ok and gets here ASAP...you'll probably be here before the counter-top, Summer...So, Daddy will have a couple of chores to still work on after you come home. Anyway, I'll have the area all prepped and painted and ready to just drop in the sink so it shouldn't be too hard.
After the tub and tile this weekend and early next week we plan on having a team of professional cleaners come in to dust, sweep, clean the bathrooms and floors and just really get the place into tip-top shape. We have a BBQ on Monday for Memorial day and that should be fun. Just basically our last Hurrah before you are born. Can't have big parties until you are a little bigger.
I've been having some dreams about you lately. So has Mommy. I've had dreams of your birth, about you in your swing or car-seat. I guess that means we're both getting pretty excited to see you.
Just the other day we had our third Lamaze class and that continues to go well. Jess and I are learning comfortable positions for the labor and the delivery. Tomorrow is an appt with Dr. Hersh. Then we have an appt every week, as you are due only five weeks from today.
One last thing, Gramma Rosie sent you a check for your bank account and some more blankies. You'll like Gramma Rosie, she's a fun lady! She'll make you smile and laugh.
OK, that's it for now. I'll try getting a pic of Jess' belly tonight.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home