Cinco de Mayo
Another holiday without Summer... Most likely will miss Memorial Day, too....but she'll be out for July 4th! Mommy's favorite!! SMC (Santa Monica College) which is two blocks away has fireworks, so we'll be putting out chairs in the Burger King parking lot and watching them from "home", basically.
Anyway, today we had another regular checkup, 33 weeks, yay! All things are still relatively well. Jess stil has pain, which the doc believes to be the lowest rib, just being pushed loose from Summer taking up all that room. Jess should begin lightening in about 3-4 weeks, which should alleviate that pain, but, poor Jess, until then, she'll be suffering some.
Brought my memory card to work, from the vegas trip. Only took a few pics, because we had pictures from our honeymoon on the memory card, and we weren't 100% sure we had them loaded on our computer...long story... We do, so I could have deleted the card...or if I was smart and prepared better, I would have carried both memory cards with me that day. I took some video, though, so can maybe grab a few frames from that. I can't wait to put up the picture of Jess dancing...WOW, Summer got ROCKED!! :-) Mommy was super pretty that day! Check her out!

We also got a shot of me with your Grumpa:

Lastly, I got a couple of shots in the courtyard, just the surroundings and the building and sky. I like how this picture turned out. This was just outside the room Gabe and Krissy got married. They took many pictures out there. The day was absolutely perfect with the puffy white clouds. You can click on the picture and you will be taken to a slightly larger/clearer picture.

Also, just this morning a co-worker of mine had his baby, also a baby Girl. Congrats go out to Chris and Allison on their new baby girl Emma Kate!
Plumbers are at the condo replacing the main valves, so I can work this weekend, so I may have a few more updates for the look of the bathroom sinks soon.
That's about it for now! Bye.
Anyway, today we had another regular checkup, 33 weeks, yay! All things are still relatively well. Jess stil has pain, which the doc believes to be the lowest rib, just being pushed loose from Summer taking up all that room. Jess should begin lightening in about 3-4 weeks, which should alleviate that pain, but, poor Jess, until then, she'll be suffering some.
Brought my memory card to work, from the vegas trip. Only took a few pics, because we had pictures from our honeymoon on the memory card, and we weren't 100% sure we had them loaded on our computer...long story... We do, so I could have deleted the card...or if I was smart and prepared better, I would have carried both memory cards with me that day. I took some video, though, so can maybe grab a few frames from that. I can't wait to put up the picture of Jess dancing...WOW, Summer got ROCKED!! :-) Mommy was super pretty that day! Check her out!
We also got a shot of me with your Grumpa:
Lastly, I got a couple of shots in the courtyard, just the surroundings and the building and sky. I like how this picture turned out. This was just outside the room Gabe and Krissy got married. They took many pictures out there. The day was absolutely perfect with the puffy white clouds. You can click on the picture and you will be taken to a slightly larger/clearer picture.
Also, just this morning a co-worker of mine had his baby, also a baby Girl. Congrats go out to Chris and Allison on their new baby girl Emma Kate!
Plumbers are at the condo replacing the main valves, so I can work this weekend, so I may have a few more updates for the look of the bathroom sinks soon.
That's about it for now! Bye.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home