Tyke Breneman

This blog will discuss the birth of our first child...codename: Tyke!

We will also post pictures and information on the room and other household changes made for Tyke and, of course, info after the birth.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Vegas Baby!!!

Tomorrow we head to Las Vegas!!! Summers first of many trips there, I'm sure! Daughter like Father! I haven't been in ages, so it'll be great to take summer there on her first trip. She'll learn to love the sound of the slot machines!

Jess will mostly be up in the room lounging away from the smoke, but since we are going there for Summer's Uncle's (Gabe) wedding to his girlfriend (Krissy) of over nine years...NINE!!!


We'll also get out for the rehearsal and dinner, and Jess wants to play some slots, and she has a massage all set up. I also would love to surprise her with a show....if I can find a non-smoking show. Wish me luck!

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say for now...will write more when we get back!

VEGAS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home