Tyke Breneman

This blog will discuss the birth of our first child...codename: Tyke!

We will also post pictures and information on the room and other household changes made for Tyke and, of course, info after the birth.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Froggie Chair

Wow, can't believe it's been ten days since I've written. Haven't done much to the room. Windows are being installed on Tuesday, April 5th. Working on the bathroom a little, but that's not really something I'm going to bother showing here, until it's done...if then.

However, Jess did mention putting up Summer's favorite kitty, Cheeto, who is seen here sleeping on Summer's froggie chair. (You can also see Summer's froggie step stool.)



I took this late one evening when I went into the room to play a game...Cheeto followed me in there and found a comfy spot. So, if Summer doesn't like the chair, at least Cheeto does! :-)

We also got a small rug for the room, which will be seen in some pictures later, it's actually PINK! Can you imagine? Something not Green! The room is kind of a mess right now. Will write more soon, since the windows will be in shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home