Tyke Breneman

This blog will discuss the birth of our first child...codename: Tyke!

We will also post pictures and information on the room and other household changes made for Tyke and, of course, info after the birth.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

3rd Sonogram

This sonogram has more of a sad story to go with it. I was in New York for work, we'd just had our 9 week, six day sonogram, seen in the previous post. While in NY Jessica had some spotting. Even though Jessica had read various things saying spotting may occur, she'd never experienced it to know any difference between spotting or anything worse. She went to the hostpital and they said everything seemed fine, but to go check the baby at the OB/GYN. So, Jessica went and got this picture a few days later.



What's interesting about this picture is Tyke's position. You can see a frontal view and you can make out the arms and legs fairly clearly. For the standard 14 or so week picture we saw the same thing, but didn't get a picture printed. I also believe I could see tips of fingers on the hands. We'll be sure to get another picture or more in two weeks when we have the main ultrasound. I'll also have to post the doctor's name and such. So far he's treated us very well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home